Outro de Jonathan
Carta de condução B
Animais a bordo
Sobre o veículo
Proprietário do veículo
- Certificado de matrícula verificado
- Inspeção técnica verificada
Jacqueline is our lovely Renault 4L van version from 1983, entirely renovated, refurbished and ready to go on adventure in the South-West of France.
With her, holidays begin when the engine starts. You drive cool and make a break whenever you want. You can picnic by the trees, discover the landscapes from you seat and stop for a swim along the way. It’s all about taking it easy and enjoy life again.
Behind the wheel, you discover what automobile was in the days, with still a minimum of confort to drive peacefully. Jacqueline goes smoothly, she is easy to handle and the disc brakes are efficient. Cruising at 70 or 80 km/h on the countryside roads or along the shore is a pure bliss. For playing music onboard a Bluetooth Marshall speaker is at your disposal alongside 2 USB plugs to recharge phones and more.
Even if Jacqueline is fun to drive, she still is 40 years old, which explains the 200km per day allowance. Don’t plan too long distances, take your time and plan your trip accordingly.
The rooftop tent offers a comfy and large space for sleeping, with protection against mosquitoes once the windows are open. The tent is stable and offers you a better view than if you slept in a van or camping-car. It is also easy to open and close.
Cooking and cleaning are easy to do, everything is there, including organic soap and dishwashing product to reduce your impact.
About the onboard equipment:
- 10L solar shower
- comfy chairs and table
- basic cooking spices, oil, vinegar
- electric cooler (Peletier effect)
- full cooking set and dishwashing gear
- recycling can and trash can
- separate clothes storage
- included towels, beach towel and umbrella
- clothesline to dry your clothes
- games like Mölkky, pétanque, ping-pong and cards
- camping shovel to leave places clean
- first aid kit, yellow jacket
- 230V extension and camping adapter
- 2 extinguishers, triangle, yellow jackets
- 5th wheel and spare engine fluids
- ratchet strap to carry surfboards
Jacqueline is dog-friendly! Just bring along your doggy belongings.
If you are a surfer, bring your gear if you have them. Surfboards can go easy on the rooftop tent with a strap.
In case you can rent from us a SIC Drifter 7.2 hardboard, 55L, for beginners and intermediate. Otherwise you have rentals all over the coast.
Pickup point is easy to reach by tram or bus from the airport or train station. The cost of transportation is small.
If you come by car, you can park yours instead of Jacqueline in the parking of our building. It’s safe there and free of charge.
For more infos and pictures, check on Instagram @jacqueline.en.voyage
You can write us your questions through that channel too.
Hear from you soon and take care!
Tina & Jonathan
Incluído no aluguer com a Yescapa
Lugares para dormir
- Kit de louça
- Kit de limpeza
- Entrada de áudio / iPod
- Duche exterior
- Modelo: Renault
- Data de circulação: 1983
- PB: 1105 kg
- Altura: 2 m
Condições do proprietário
- Caução gerida pela Yescapa: 2000 € ou o montante máximo da franquia do seguro
- Quilómetros ultrapassados: 1,00 € por km adicional
- Viagem ao estrangeiro : Não autorizado
- Animais a bordo : Autorizado
- Veículo fumador : Não autorizado
Condições de cancelamento
As modalidades de reembolso variam em função da data de cancelamento da reserva.
Proprietário do veículo
- Identidade verificada
- Membro desde junho de 2023
- Taxa de resposta: 100%
- Línguas faladas: francês, inglês, alemão, checa
Os comentários dos locatários
Lugar de levantamento do veículo
A morada exata será facultada após a reserva estar confirmada.
A partir de 60 €/dia
Veículos semelhantes perto de Bègles